“Children must be taught how to think, not what to think.” Margaret Mead

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Train and the beach

You just never know where you will travel when you come to preschool. The train went to Florida today. I hopped on and joined the fun. The train ride took 159 hours, but it didn't feel nearly that long. While on the train, there was 1 worker on crew that kept us well fed. Upon our arrival, we got our swimsuits on, lathered on sun screen, gathered beach towels and we were ready for the beach! (I was told there was a restaurant at the beach so we didn't need to worry about food. And thankfully there were extra swimsuits on the train...none of us brought ours along!)

Here we come, Florida!

This is our (imaginary) ocean!

Ordering lunch. Our choices were:
peanut butter sandwich and chips
OR
hamburger and fries
(I tried ordering a strawberry shake with my
hamburger and fries and was told
I'd have to eat the burger and fries first and
then I could have the shake. Bummer!
)

Here were are soaking in the sun at the beach.
Don't we look relaxed? 



No comments:

Post a Comment