“Children must be taught how to think, not what to think.” Margaret Mead

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Tradition

This is my 13th year at Hesston College Preschool. I've gotten to know a lot of families over the years. Some families have multiple children, and that's allowed me to get to know the whole crew. It's been a lot of fun! I always enjoy seeing former preschoolers and how they've changed and grown up (literally!). Some families I've known for 1 or 3 or 8 years (depending on how many kiddos come through our program). I call it tradition. It's what the first child did, so now the remaining children do the same thing. 

Here's a family who are sending their 4th (and last) child through preschool.

The tall girl to the left of me was in the TR class
when I first starting teaching at HCP, and
now she is a sophomore in HS!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment