“Children must be taught how to think, not what to think.” Margaret Mead

Friday, April 29, 2016

Last day of MWF

Happy trails to you, until we meet again
Saying goodbye to the MWF class is always bittersweet for me. I've had most of the children for 2 years, some just 1 year and I know they are growing up and moving on, but we've shared special times together and it's sad to see them go. It is such a privilege for me to teach - facilitating learning at preschool! I don't want this to sound cliche, but this truly is my best job ever


This day was full of "lasts" and the children were very aware of this -- busy trying to fit everything in -- one last time. 


"teaching" at the same time. Ms. Danielle had to dual focus.

group hug for Ms. Meredith - she had to leave early for Bel Canto practice.


Please come visit the preschool anytime! (except this Summer)




No comments:

Post a Comment